Skip to content
News from Ukraine
- “A dollar invested in a drone is $1,000 in losses for the enemy”: how Aerorazovdka works
- The Ukrainians have used American-supplied rocket launchers to strike bridges and military infrastructure in the south, forcing Russia to divert its forces from the Donbas in the east to counter the new threat.
- A ship carrying grain left the Ukrainian port of Odesa for Lebanon on Monday under a safe passage agreement, Ukrainian and Turkish officials said, the first departure since Russian military action blocked shipping through the Black Sea five months ago.
- Millions of Ukrainian families have fled their homes for safer parts of the country. Some children have found refuge in a summer camp.
- Well-known post-Soviet reformer Anatoly Chubais, who left Russia following Moscow’s invasion of Ukraine, is reported to be in intensive care in a hospital in Europe with a rare immune disorder. Chubais, 67, believes he is suffering from Guillain–Barre syndrome.
- Russian shelling was recorded near 10 settlements on the Bakhmut axis, including in the area of the city of Bakhmut itself, reported Ukraine’s General Staff in its Aug. 1 update on Facebook. Russian aircraft also struck near Kodema.
More News from Ukraine