Ukraine War ☠ Drone Footage and Updates ⚠ Day 208
Get Ukraine Drone Videos in your inbox every morning!
Sign up below to receive our daily drone video update
News Updates from the War in Ukraine
- The Institute for the Study of War (ISW) said Sunday that the Russian leader is deploying more irregular volunteer and proxy forces over conventional units and formations of the army, amid a souring relationship with the military command.
- According to Ukrainian Intelligence, the Russians are failing at the mobilisation program in the occupied territories of Luhansk Oblast. “The occupiers are trying to mobilise men in the territories of Luhansk Oblast, which were occupied in 2022.
- On 18 September, the Facebook page of the Russian-occupied Stanislav Rural Territorial Hromada (community), Kherson Oblast, shared a journalistic report that the Russian occupation authorities abducted Stanislav Hromada Head Ivan Samoilenko for the second time.
- A Russian missile fell near a nuclear power plant in Ukraine’s southern region of Mykolaiv, the Ukrainian president said Monday. “At night, a missile fell 300 meters from the Pivdennoukrainsk NPP. There was a short-term power outage,” Volodymyr Zelenskyy said on Telegram.
- Should the EU ban Russian tourists? This question divided the bloc as EU leaders met in Prague at the end of August to discuss several countries and Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky’s call for an EU-wide ban on Russian tourist visas.
Hey there would you mind stating which blog platform you’re working with? I’m going to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a hard time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something completely unique. P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!
It’s just a basic wordpress site with the astra theme and my own CSS added on top. I used to be a full time web developer for a magazine website so I styled it more like a news/article site than a blog site.
You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
As a Newbie, I am permanently exploring online for articles that can aid me. Thank you