Ukraine War Footage for July 9
- Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba told foreign ministers at the G-20 Meeting that Russia has embarked on “a well-thought and cynical strategy” to destroy Ukraine’s agriculture
- Speaking on the sidelines of the G-20 meeting in Indonesia, Russia’s Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov accused the West of undermining the chance to tackle global economic issues with “frenzied” criticism of the conflict in Ukraine
- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy told CNN yesterday that Ukraine is unwilling to cede any of its land to Russia, standing firm that a concession of Ukrainian territory won’t be part of any diplomatic negotiations to end the war
- Russia’s defense ministry said in a briefing today that Russian forces had destroyed two British-supplied Harpoon anti-ship missile systems in Ukraine’s Odesa region overnight
- Moscow on July 8 vetoed a draft resolution by Ireland and Norway that would have continued the program for another year. Russia’s Deputy UN Ambassador Dmitry Polyanskiy said the only solution that Moscow would not veto was its own, via an alternative route
- Ignoring entirely the fact that Russia attacked Ukraine, and not the other way around, Sushenstov wrote that Zelenskiy is “fully invested in the project ‘Ukraine At War’” and would be highly likely to want the country to have powerful weapons provided by the West if he were to remain in power once the “crisis” — that is, the war Russia started — is over.
- The governor of the Luhansk region has said Russian forces are creating “hell” in shelling the Donetsk region
- The US secretary of state, Antony Blinken expressed concerns about China’s alignment with Russia, after meeting with China’s foreign minister, Wang Yi, in Indonesia
- The first cohort of Ukrainian soldiers have arrived in the UK to be trained in combat by British forces
- Ukraine’s deputy prime minister has asked all residents in the Russian-occupied regions of Kherson and Zaporizhzhia to “evacuate by all possible means”
- The international order changed forever when Russia invaded Ukraine last month. What started as a Kremlin ploy to unilaterally grant sovereignty to the breakaway states of Luhansk and Donetsk rapidly evolved into a wholesale effort to overthrow the regime and crush Ukrainian democracy
- Ukraine’s first lady, Alena Zelenska, joins Twitter to focus on Russia war crimes in Ukraine
Is this all the ukraine war drone footage for july so far?